In addition to our technologies, Ombra offers in-house professional services to the DOD and commercial businesses.
Our extensive experience with service contracts and broad connections to industry providers enables us to provide premium professional services. We offer operations and sustainment services to continue supporting a client after we developed and fielded a technology solution for them. In addition, we offer professional services engagements completely unrelated to any delivered technology. Contact us today for more information.
Experienced professionals are available for the following in-house services:
- Research and Development
- Technology Studies
- Technology Development
- Program Management
- Product Development
- Business Development and Sales
Selected service contracts we work on
SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG)
The SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) is a multiple task contract that provides engineering, technical and programmatic support services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy ordering activities.
- SeaPort-NxG is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle. Task orders issued on this contract will support Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities, Command, the Office of Naval Research, and the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Contract No: N0017821D9252
Eglin Wide Agile Acquisition Contract (EWAAC)
The EWAAC is the US Air Force’s contract vehicle for acquiring Digital Trinity (i.e., digital engineering and management, agile processes, and open architecture), armaments development, and business analytics services.
- The EWAAC is a multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract with a value of $46 billion over a 2-year base period, with 3-year and 5-year options, supporting the US Air Force Life Cycle Management Center and Armament Directorate.
- The primary objective of EWAAC is to provide a rapid and agile acquisition method to obtain novel weapons technologies, apply unique and innovative solutions, and characterize new technologies and system concepts. These provide evolutionary, revolutionary, and disruptive capabilities for the US Air Force through weapons systems requirements development, studies, and demonstrations.
- Contract No: FA865622DA018