Inside Sales Associate
Ombra is hiring. We’re looking for people with proven expertise in technology and a genuine enthusiasm for innovation. The Inside Sales Associate actively sells our products and services, reports on sales activities, analyzes competitive sales methods and products and assists clients in understanding features and capabilities. The Inside Sales Associate is also responsible for establishing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing clients to increase revenue. If you are a motivated self- starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
We are a leading technology and professional services firm that works primarily with the US Department of Defense.
Our team has several US military veterans working tirelessly to solve the technology challenges of the DOD effectively, efficiently and reliably. Since 2018, Ombra has worked on technology projects for the DOD, including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Space Force and Special Operations Forces. As a premium solution provider, we strive to deliver technical solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. Ombra is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with headquarters in Tampa, Florida, as well as offices in Potsdam, New York
Ombra founder and president, Michael Fieldson, has over 19 years of experience working with Special Operations Forces (SOF) as a mechanical engineer, technology developer and program manager. The broader Ombra team includes professionals from a range of engineering disciplines (including software, mechanical, electrical, and chemical engineering) who often work together to solve technology challenges.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet customer needs, offer options, resolve problems and follow up with customers
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Act as a product subject matter expert for customers
- Source/qualify new sales opportunities through lead follow-ups
- Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients to increase revenue
- Ensures that organizational goods or services consistently meet client needs
- Reviews all tracking reports and customer metrics to note trends and drive improvements
- Work with the management to establish and meet marketing goals
- Work with the management to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office
- Must be US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- 3 years previous sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales, or telemarketing) preferred Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Analytical and evaluation skills to assess capability in meeting client or project requirements
- Position may require irregular working hours
- Must be available to work the following schedule: MON – FRI, 8:30AM – 5PM
Want to join an intelligent and vibrant team that helps solve the technical challenges of the DoD? Send your resume to Ombra today. We are always looking for smart people to add to our growing team.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Eleven days of paid holidays
- Safe Harbor 401(k)
- Profit sharing
Ombra is an equal opportunity employer – Ombra does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields